Friday, September 9, 2011

New kits now I need motivation

I finished up my temp job working at the college bookstore so now I have more time to focus on things like cleaning my house (yuck!) and reborn doll making.

I recently got a couple new kits.  One is Sophia Madelina by Bonnie Brown.  This is a super big chunky baby!   I actually paid to have a Spearson body made for this baby because I wasn't sure if I wanted to attempt sewing one and trying to guess the proper measurements.  I may well end up keeping this baby once it is reborn but we shall see.  Here is the kit and a couple images of this kit that others have reborn.  Look at those thunder thighs!






I also just purchased a Bonnie Brown Buggy kit that makes a preemie baby.  This one I did purchase for me to keep!  I love her toes! She has long skinny legs just like a preemie baby and a big head!  Love this kit!



I also recently got a Tessa head by Didy Jacobson and I am matching it with these Jacque Gwinn limbs to make a cute newborn 19" baby.  This one will be for sale when finished. 
 



So now I just need to find my motivation and get back to painting dolls!  First though I gotta get motivated to clean the house this weekend!  Ho hum!

No comments:

Post a Comment