Friday, November 4, 2011

New Simply Baby reborn in progress

I've gotten in the habit of having 2 or 3 dolls in the painting process at once so the other day when I started working on neutralizing the lifeless coloring of the Bountiful Baby vinyl on the Camryn kit I worked on this Spencer kit as well.  Today I worked on her skin tones some more.  This one is going to be a girl hopefully.  Here she is after I am pretty much done with her skin tones.  I have yet to paint her hair and eyebrows as well as her nail tips.  She will get rooted mohair lashes.  I am thinking of calling her Courtney.  She's such a cute little chubby cheeked baby.  She will be about 20" long and around 4 1/2 lbs when finished and will be for sale.
Here is her before picture as a blank kit 

and here she is after having some of her skin tones painted

No comments:

Post a Comment