Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Sydney Sculpt in Progess

Hello again to all my friends!  I think in my last blog I said I was thinking about painting on a big Cuddles sculpt.  Well I got the kit out and washed it and let it dry out so it is ready to go but then I picked up one of my favorite kits, the Sydney Pigott kit, and started painting on her while waiting for Cuddles to dry out.

I just love this kit!  This is my 2nd one to paint and I have a 3rd one that is actually #1 in the edition.  She will eventually be reborn for myself.  This one is being reborn to be sold and is ready for the rooting stages of the process.  Here are some pictures taken with flash photography after I got her painted.   To me she reminds me of a little white bunny in this outfit and hat.  Perhaps she will be a good Easter baby!  I have not yet quite decided what color hair she will have so be on the look out for the next surprise!


No comments:

Post a Comment