Sunday, November 25, 2012

Painting Tristan with Hunnybuns "Art & Magic of Reborns ©" Water Borne Colors

I have been painting on a little Jessica Schenk kit here called Tristan using the new paints, "Art & Magic of Reborns ©" Water Borne Colors, by Stephanie Sullivan.  I mixed the paints according to the ratios on the tutorial that Debbie Henshaw made to go with these paints.  I found them easy to use and true to color.  They go on easily and dry pretty quickly.   I do think air dry paint users will love these paints.

Now for your sneak peak of the baby in progess.  Little Tristan is a comical looking little preemie sized baby.  She will be a production from my Simply Baby line of reborns.  She still has some work to be done but here are some pictures taken in my home with a flash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment