Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Announcing 2013 Buzzard Babies!



So have been wanting to make a vampire baby for some time now. A really long time ago I sold a swamp baby under the Logo Buzzard Babies. It was a green baby and the origin of it is a LONG story. Anyways, I have decided to revive the logo and try my hand at a vamp. I am so excited how his coloring turned out. I have to  sculpt his fangs but I couldn't wait to show you my progress. His painted hair is black but for some reason the flash is making it look brown.  This photo was taken this weekend. 



Then today I had my first go at sculpting fangs!   They are not perfect but I think for my first try I did okay.  I have some black lashes coming in later this week. I have to sew him a body.  This little outfit came today.  It is a sleeper made with little bat wings under the arms so it is like a bat baby kinda.  It was a Halloween sleeper I found on Ebay.  Here is just a really quick photo taken right after I glossed his mouth and fangs. His hair has been darkened some since the other photo was taken as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment