Sunday, December 8, 2013

2 Playborns in progress

This weekend has been exceptionally busy!  I have had a couple Christmas events to attend as well as my regular day to day activities.  I have also been painting on 2 playborns for my hair dresser's little girls.  They and their mother live with their grandmother whose home caught on fire recently.  Most everything was destroyed from fire or smoke damage and the girls lost all their dolls among the many other things the family has lost.  I am working on these 2 babies with the help of donations from JaNan Duncan and Carmen McNair who both so graciously donated things like parts and clothing for these babies.  Here are the babies so far but they are far from being finished.  Their heads are not attached in these photos and their glosses are still wet.  Also, I noticed some paint touch ups I need to do around the mouth creases on the preemie baby. Alas, as I am so famous for doing these photos were taken at night with a flash.  They are not the best for color represenation but hey, you get the idea!






No comments:

Post a Comment