Sunday, July 27, 2014

If you are looking for small magnetic pacifiers try these



Just thought I would share this.  I don't know how many of you have tried these but I got a set of these last week for the first time and liked them so much I ordered 2 more sets.  They are small hard plastic pacifiers with the magnet inside of them.  I got them here:  http://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=10782

I plan to use them on my reborns for the younger collectors.  However, they are a smaller size that is well suited for preemie and micro preemie babies too.  The part that covers the face is a little smaller than the smallest MAM pacifier so they do not look huge on the face.


 Here is a photo of 13" Jacob modeling one to show how it looks on his face.


Here is my 20" Auer baby to show it on  his size face.


No comments:

Post a Comment