Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sydney is about to be born!

I have been working several weeks now on reborning the Sydney sculpt by Jorja Pigott.  I finally got her hair finished today and her body put together. Her head is not attached in these photos as the glue is drying inside but you can see the idea of how she is looking. I realized after I took these pics I need to gloss her mouth and nostrils too and have since done that. Tomorrow she will be ready to attach and weight her head and get her photo shoot to go up for sale.

I can not tell you how much I love this sculpt!  She was such a joy to reborn!  She has such perfect little features and her drawn legs make her so snuggly!  She just seems to melt right into your arms when you are holding her! 

When I saw the original prototype at EXPO in Oct. that Jorja had reborn I knew then that this was a baby I would want for my own collection.  I ordered one kit to reborn to keep and this one to reborn to sell.  She is a limited edition of 1000 and this baby is #190.


http://209.85.117.197/12410/193/0/p1035999/Sydney_A1.jpg





Click image for larger version



Name: Sydney A2.jpg

Views: 1

Size: 49.2 KB

ID: 15863

No comments:

Post a Comment