Saturday, April 2, 2011

RAIN RAIN RAIN AND HOW TO GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM LIL DUMPLINS BABY

This past week was such a rainy mess!  I thank God for the rain that comes to wash away the pollen but the ground (and me) can only soak up so much rain!  Waking to thunderstorms morning and night had my kids irritable and my dog howling!  I was so grateful for the sunshine that showed up yesterday.

When it is raining a lot for some reason I move in really slow motion and lack motivation.  I decided to spend one day sorting through my reborn kits and washing many of them to prepare them to be painted.  I just sort of kept going and lining them up on the counter.  When I came home from picking my daughter up at school I took a look and giggled at the site on my kitchen counter.  I took this picture and call it "What's on the prep counter in your kitchen?"




Wouldn't it be fabulous to treat yourself or someone you love to a Lil Dumplins baby for Easter or Mother's Day?  I currently have some openings to make custom reborn babies.  I have several lovely kits in stock and would enjoy the opportunity to make a custom reborn for anyone who is interested.  If you are interested in having your own custom made Lil Dumplins Reborn, go to this page on my website to see photos of the kits I have in stock at this time.

 http://www.freewebs.com/anjsmiles/custompricingavailkits.htm

Once you pick out your kit email me at lildumplins@gmail.com for price quotes and further discussion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment