Friday, June 14, 2013

Finished Brayden and Clowning around!

I finished up little Brayden and try as I might I could not make this baby a girl so boy it is!
I had a heck of a time rooting his hair!  His vinyl just did not want to hold the hair well and I ended up trying several kinds of needles and breaking lots of them too!  In the end he got some sparse hair and is now on lay away with a new prospective Mommy.  Here are a few photos.




I have also started working on a new reborn that will eventually be a clown baby.  This is for a class I am taking on the CORA forum on how to paint a clown face reborn.  It will be a fun reborn that can be enjoyed by those adults and older kids who love clowns.  So far I have his/her skin tones laid down and will be starting to work on her clown face tomorrow.  I am using the Fawn kit for this one because she has such a happy face.







No comments:

Post a Comment