Friday, May 27, 2016

Final Panpastels Squeeze Test With The Soft Touch Varnish Combo Sealed Test Limb

I has been 3 days now since I sealed my test limb using a combo of DecoArt Soft Touch Varnish, Golden Glazing Liquid (satin) and Baby FX matting powder.  Today I did the squeeze test on the limb to determine if the PanPastels powders and/or sealers would crack or peel.  I am happy to report the limb passed with flying colors!  The sealer has cured the same as it was when I applied it.  Dewy looking but not heavy shiny or totally matte.  For my own preferences I would probably add a little more Baby FX matting powder next time as I prefer my parts a tad more matte but for those who like a dewy look that is not shiny this is perfect.  It is nice and smooth as well.  These photos were taken with a flash so you can see if there were a lot of sheen the flash would be bouncing off a lot and it is not.  I hope this helps answer some questions for you all and invite you to proceed with your own tests and get back to me on your results.  Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment