Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello to all my followers!

Just popping in to say sorry I haven't been able to blog much lately. We have a daughter graduating on May 22 and I have been working like a furry trying to get the house ready for the party. My biggest project was re-doing our hall bathroom. The painting has nearly about killed me old bones! It is done now thank God!

Click image for larger version

Name: Bathroom.jpg
Views: 3
Size: 53.7 KB
ID: 16052

Wednesday night I put 3 large Boston Butts into the electric roaster and 1 large one in a crock pot to cook all night and later  the next day we pulled off 13 lbs of pulled pork and froze it. This will be thawed and reheated in crock pots for BBQ sandwiches for the graduation party on Saturday the 21st.

Today I  was cleaning carpets and windows, did some laundry and a few other things.   Next week we tackle the yard work and painting the back porch floor. Hopefully when this is all over I can rest, read a good book and get back to reborning dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment