Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Jack is born!

My husband fell in love with a simple wigged and blushed Berenguer reborn I did way back in 2006 and has mentioned several times that he would like to have me make one for him like it. He said he wanted me to make it for him and put it in the crib with my babies, LOL! I found the doll from someone who had one for sale and have had it a good while now. I matched up some nice 3/4 limbs with the head so that the doll would have nicer limbs than the 1/4 Berenguer limbs he came with.

This is the first reborn Jack I sold in 2006.  

Zoom in (real dimensions: 600 x 800)Image

I got the NEW reborn Jack all assembled and he was born today.   Jack weighs 6.9 lbs and is 23" long.

We talked about giving him a wig like the original Jack since Mark liked that wig but the one I ordered did not look like it.  He will be bald for now. Mark wanted him to wear overalls like the first one I made did and this was the only shirt I had for a boy on hand. I will have to get him a short sleeve one later on since it is summer.


So here is the NEW Jack.


Zoom in (real dimensions: 539 x 800)Image


Zoom in (real dimensions: 573 x 799)Image

No comments:

Post a Comment