Thursday, April 19, 2012

Miss Pouty and her body

I did work on her coloring a bit more today. However, I wanted to see how she looks on her body and I am not pleased with this BB body. To me it is too fat in the chest area. I thought about seaming up that area a bit to make it slimmer but then I thought it might work to just run a gathering stitch at the top of the chest like some bodies have and see if that cinches it up enough.  So here it is with the gathering stitch and as you can see that didn't solve the barrel chest look.  So I will be taking the body apart at the neckline and stitching it up some to make it slimmer in the chest. 

Will keep you all posted here.

 

This is not a good photo for baby's color but this is what the body looked like before I sewed the gather.


No comments:

Post a Comment