Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My latest custom reborn baby in progress

I have been working on a custom ordered reborn the last 2 weeks using a Nala kit with alternate limbs.  This is going to be a boy when finished. I am still waiting on his mohair to arrive to start rooting him and he will have light baby brown hair.  I got his chubby body sewn today and his limbs weighted. His head is not attached in this photo, just propped up there. This photo was taken with a flash (because I have a dark house) and so his mouth looks a bit more red than it really is as the flash does that. He is a big boy at 23" long. I am loving him! 


 I dug through my box of clothes and this is the only outfit I could find that would fit on him at all. This is a 0-3 mos sleeper and it is a dead fit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment