Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Someone is pouting!

I am getting brave and decided to reborn one of the big 9 month sized kits from Bountiful Baby.  The bravery comes in when I shall root her hair.  I do hate to root!  I have reborn one of the other bigger Bountiful Baby Rubert kits but I gave that one painted hair.  After seen this one reborn by several other artist I knew I just had to reborn one for myself.  These kits come from some of Donna Rubert's earlier sculpts that were produced in porcelain, long before the day of vinyl reborn kits with so much detail.  Bountiful Baby has bought out the rights to them and is now producing some of them in vinyl.  While the limbs on these kits are not as detailed as the newer kits produced by others today they still make adorable babies.   She is called Cuddles and she is by Donna Rubert.

So here is Cuddles so far in the painting process.  These photos were taken with a flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment