Saturday, January 21, 2017

Baby James is going home on Monday

I am officially done with baby James. He is a baldy. I think he needs hair but with the upcoming wedding of my daughter next month I did not want to take that on right now. I offered him for sale bald as a budget baby so he could be rooted by someone else. The lady who bought him says she likes bald babies so it was good for her. 

Overall I find the Miracle Blend paints to be an okay air dry paint system.  They are very thinned right out of the bottle and so it is best to use minimal water and a binding agent to thin them in my opinion to preserve the stability of the pigments.   I used Golden Fluid Matte Medium in with the paints and some distilled water. I final sealed the baby with Genesis heat set mediums. It all worked together very well.






1 comment: