Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Dimples kit came today!

I am so excited that my Dimples kits came today!  Dimples is a limited edition kit of 500 produced by Melissa Palesse of Divine Treasures Nursery.  This kit makes an adorable baby as can be seen at Melissa's website.
http://www.divinetreasuresnursery.com/divine_treasures_web_site_008.htm

 Dimples kits are a lovely neutral cream colored soft vinyl that is easy to paint and root.  She makes a lovely 22-23" baby depending on the body you use.  This baby will be a nice size to hold and dress wearing 0-3 mos sized clothing.  I can't wait to get started reborning her! I will be offering #49/500 up for sale once she is reborn.  If you are interested in having her as a custom reborn baby contact me to make arrangements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment