Friday, July 19, 2013

My silicone baby is now finished. I named him Adam because he is the first silicone baby I painted and Adam was the first man God made.  I am going to sell him as a bald baby but if the new Mommy wants eyelashes rooted I will do that for her. I would prefer lashes on mine but if she plans to root him hair she might want to get the lashes rooted to match. He is a boo boo baby. He was sold to me as a boo boo kit and then of course he is my first silicone to paint so he is not perfect as there were things I had to learn along the way. At the end of the day, I do love him even though he isn't perfectly done and if he doesn't sell I will just keep him here.

Here is a link to his photos as I have not made his auction template yet.  I took these photos with full spectrum lights and no camera flash.

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/lildumplinsnursery/slideshow/Adam

Posted Image

Posted Image

No comments:

Post a Comment