Sunday, July 28, 2013

Silicone Lauren sculpt by Jorja Pigott in progress UPDATE - WARNING BABY HAS NO EYES YET

I have been painting more on sweet little Lauren.  I "think" I am happy with her coloring at this point.  There is a part of me that would like to add more blush in her cheeks and darken the blue around her eyes and temples.  However, I am resisting the urge at this point because the last silicone I painted I did that exact thing at this point and then when I matted the baby those colors popped and I realized they appeared darker than I thought they would.  

I still have some time to think it all through and get input from more seasoned silicone painters before I decide.  I also have yet to paint her nail tips on my next painting day.

My camera battery was dying and I barely got these photos.  The flash would not work since the battery was so weak so I tried to place my full spectrum lights near enough to her that I hope you can see some of her detailing.  For some reason the lip coloring looks a bit darker in these photos even with no flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment