Saturday, July 27, 2013

Silicone Lauren sculpt by Jorja Pigott in progress - WARNING BABY HAS NO EYES YET

Today I began painting my 2nd silicone sculpt.  I have learned from the previous sculpt that the red pigment has a purple undertone and have a better understanding of what to mix it with to get a blush color I like.  I am also keeping awareness that once the baby is matted even though it can slightly reduce the vibrancy of the coloring the reds and blues seemed to pop more without the shine.  Therefore I am going to paint with mindset that less is more when done.

Here is a flash photo of my baby so far.  She has her flushing layer, creases and blue undertones with veining.  The flash tends to wash out the blues in these pics though.  I so love this kit!






No comments:

Post a Comment