Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Silicone Lauren Day 4 of painting

I have finally gotten Lauren all painted and she is now curing.  The next chance I get to paint I will be applying her matte layer.  She has been a bit of a challenge along the way as the layer of skin tone I gave her on Day 3 did not cure and I had to strip that off and redo it.  I still hate painting the nail tips with this silicone paint and am trying to find the way to do it more easily.  I am very happy with how her coloring looks in person and I hope when I matte her that I still like how her coloring looks.  We shall see!

I have taken 2 photo shots here.  The first one is with full spectrum lights near by and no flash.  The 2nd photo is with camera flash.   The camera flash brings out the detailing so that you can see it more distinctly but it does make the reds look more red than they do in person and it enhances the shine of the silicone.





No comments:

Post a Comment